Hardy Plant Society: HPS: Join Us / Renew Membership
Annual membership costs just £17 a year, £10 for students or £19 for two members at the same address. Membership is renewable on 1st January each year, but if you join after 1st October your membership will be valid until the end of the following year.
You might also like:
- Two issues of Cornucopia posted to you each year. Add £3 (£4.50 for overseas members).
- If you live outside the Western European postage area, for an extra £10 Journals and Newsletters will be sent by airmail.
Membership of the national Society is necessary in order to join local and specialist groups.
Join the Hardy Plant Society or renew your membership:
- On-line: use this form to pay your annual subscription. Payment is made through PayPal, but you don't need an account with them; you can use a credit or debit card.
- Phone: 01386 710317 (+44 1386 710317 from outside the UK) with your credit/debit card details. Please try and pay by DEBIT CARD as charges for credit cards now exceed 6%.
- Post: complete an application form (below) and send it with a cheque or credit/debit card details to:
The Hardy Plant Society,
15 Basepoint Business Centre,
Crab Apple Way,
You can also renew your membership by:
- Standing Order. A form is available below. This along with bank transfer payment incurs no charge to the Hardy Plant Society.
- Bank Transfer.
Sort Code: 40-05-30 Account number: 70414603
Beneficiary: Hardy Plant Society. Shorten to 'Hardy Plant Soc' if you are unable to get the full text within the box.
Reference: membership number followed by your surname and then your initials, if space permits. The critical information is your FULL membership number, followed by your surname.
Forms for New Members
When you have received your membership number please complete a standing order form and send it to your bank so that your membership is automatically renewed at the end of the year.
Forms for Renewing Membership
If you are renewing your membership, please do NOT use the forms above. It will really help us if you use these.
Please complete a standing form (below) and send it to your bank so that your membership is automatically renewed at the end of the year.
You can contact the HPS by emailing email@example.com or by using our Contact Us form